- Secret #1: A Fresh Face -- Resist the urge to powder your face every time you refresh your makeup — the result will look cakey. Instead, use blotting papers to keep makeup intact as you remove excess moisture.
After 1 week—over 90% of women showed improvements in skin texture and clarity.
After 4 weeks—over 90% of women saw a reduction in fine wrinkling and a more even appearance in natural skin tone. Advanced antioxidant complex helps fight premature signs of aging. Visibly minimizes wrinkles, fine lines & age spots. Natural radiant finish with Full coverage.
***For a creamy foundation, “ExtraLasting Cream-to-Powder Foundation with SPF16” with Medium coverage. Look flawless & natural for 18 hours. Resists water & sweat and stands up to heat & humidity. Feels featherlight and flexible all day with Natural luminous finish.
- Secret #2: Choosing a Concealer — ***Paul Innis, a world-renowned color expert, says “for blemishes, it’s best to use a concealer that matches your skin tone. ***But for undereye circles, go one or two shades lighter. Trying to match your complexion won’t give you the lift your eyes need.” As one of the most in-demand celebrity makeup artists, Paul has perfected the looks of many “A-List” stars and internationally recognized supermodels. He now shares his treasured trade secrets with you. Paul has worked with the Avon color lab to develop an expanded shade palette…so now there’s a more precise match for everyone.
- Secret #3: A Natural Flush — Cream blushes and cheek stains will give your face a rosy glow that looks natural. Use your fingertips to blend the product into the apples of your cheeks in a circular motion.
Peaches and Golden hues look beautiful on fairer complexions;
Coral shades look best on medium skin tones;
Mauves and Burgundies are most flattering on darker complexions.
“Be Blushed Cheek Color” Adds a healthy-looking glow to your cheeks with a blush of whisper-soft color. Dewy finish...adds moisture to dry skin..especially good during the winter months. Our creamy blush is easy to blend, won't streak.
- Secret #4: Defined Cheekbones — Use this simple contouring trick: After applying blush or bronzer to your face, lightly swipe a highlighting powder “Smooth Minerals Powder Foundation”made with pure mineral pigments for luminous color.
**Try Transparent Glow, 730-860 to get the perfect highlighting effect on your cheekbones just above and below the color you've applied. This creates an instant face-flattering effect!
- Secret #5: Being a Bronzed Beauty — Fake a bake by sweeping golden brown bronzing powder along your forehead, cheeks, nose, and chin. A powder with light-reflective pigment will give an "airbrushed" glow. Just be careful not to go too dark for your natural skin tone.
- Secret #6: Subtle, Sexy Eyes — Smoky eyes aren't for everyone. If you're fair skinned, the look can be too much. Instead, opt for nude eye shadow (flattering on everyone!) or a pale gold on lids and gray, not black, eyeliner.
- Secret #7: Perfectly Lined Lids — Unsteady hands can make it a challenge to apply liquid eyeliner. To ensure a smooth line, apply your eyeliner by painting little dots along your lash line, as close to the lashes as possible, then connect the dots. Easy!
- Secret #8: Long, Lush Lashes — The key to lashes with tons of length and fullness is to use “2” types of mascara together.
- Secret #9: Fabulously Full Lips -- To plump up thin lips, exfoliate once a week to stimulate blood flow. Try a moistened toothbrush to gently slough your lips. Then apply clear gloss to the center of your bottom lips — this helps reflect the light to make your pout pop even more.
- Secret #10: Lip Color With Staying Power -- If you want your lip color to last all day, apply lipstick with a lip brush, and then add a coat of translucent powder to set the color. Repeat this once or twice and you can be sure your radiant red lips won't budge.